Oportunities to join Medway Pride as Partners, Sponsors, Supporters.
Here at Medway Pride CIC we are planning Medway Pride 2024 festival which is proposed to take place during the week 12th to17th August. We will be updating the page below to reflect the new plans over the comming months.
Below is information about Medway Pride 2024
Medway Pride 2024 & Medway Pride Fringe are LGBTQIA+ community cohesion events which aim to bring all Medway communities, together to support equality and Inclusion of all people and celebrate
their diversity with the LGBTQIA+ communities of Medway and the surrounding area. It will
build on the success of Medway Pride 2021, 2022 & 2023
Medway Pride Fringe events take place in the INTRA area of Chatham & Rochester with opportunities for other venues across Medway to host their own Fringe Pride events during the week 12th August to 17th August.
Medway Pride 2024 plans will include a festival parade along Rochester High Street to Rochester
Castle, with participants from all communities, sponsors, members, or allies of the
LGBTQIA+ communities of Medway and beyond. The parade will end with a community
festival at Rochester Castle with stage-based entertainment, community stalls, and local
supportive businesses providing food, drink and memorabilia.
Medway Pride LGBTQIA+ History Month Exhibition. We begin our 2024 events with the support of Nucleus Arts Chatham who host our LGBTQIA+ History Month Exhibition from 1st February to 14th February.
Medway Pride CIC would like to invite you / your organisation to become a Partner /
Sponsor of Medway Pride 2024.
Please see the information about the Medway
Pride 2023 event outcomes and the fundraising sponsorship opportunities for 2024 details below.
If you would like to sponsor Medway Pride or run an event to raise funds please contact :
Hilary Cooke – email@example.com
You can make a donation via the link on this page.
All Pride events throughout the UK are 100% self-funded, meaning that we raise all the
money for them ourselves with support from sponsors, grant providers, and community donations. Medway Pride is looking to partner with businesses andnorganisations to create lasting relationships between them and the LGBTQIA+ community. Pplease take a look at our sponsor packages below on this page.
What we can do for you.
We offer packages and options for Sponsorship of Medway Pride 2024.
• Give your organisation Brand Visibility
• Give unique media opportunities and can assist in the promotion and growth of businesses
• Increased credibility in respect of your inclusiveness of diversity
• Promote your business to the LGBTQIA+ community in the Medway area and beyond
• Promote community cohesion
• Free Diversity Awareness Training available
• Medway pride Radio shout outs
• Logos on the events main stage video screens during the festival
• Logos on the Official Medway Pride CIC website and social media pages
• Use of Medway pride official logo for your business
• Live main stage call outs on the day of the event
Medway Pride offers an opportunity for you and your organisation to be more creative and
interactive with their business promotion, whilst supporting the community as well as your
LGBTQIA+ staff and customers.
ANY donations or goods or services which would help us run Medway Pride 2024 would be
Medway Pride 2023 production came to £71,000+. Medway Pride CIC 2024 funding target is £85,000. This target includes partial funding for LGBTQIA+ support services for the community of Medway during 2024. Medway Pride CIC is managed by volunteers so all funds raised go towards delivering events or services for the community.
MEDWAY PRIDE 2024 FUNDING PACKAGES
SILVER SUPPORTER £1000.00+
Medway Pride Supporter Pack, Memorabilia, Your logo on website, LGBTQIA+ information & advice
GOLD SPONSOR £5000.00+
Medway Pride Sponsor Pack, Memorabilia, Your logo on sponsor advertising, on event video screen & our website with links to your choice of www location. Space for a stand at event in prime location, LGBTQIA+ information & advice plus awareness training available, Access to VIP Area Backstage, Invite to After Party.
PLATINUM PARTNER £10000.00+
Medway Pride Partner Pack, Memorabilia, Your logo on partner advertising, on event video screen & our website with links to you choice of www location. Space for a Stand at event in prime location LGBTQIA+ information & advice plus free awareness training package available, Access to VIP Area Backstage, Invite to After Party.
Medway Pride CIC is a not for profit community organisation which aims to promote
equality and diversity across all communities of Medway for the public benefit and in
particular the elimination of discrimination on the grounds of sexual orientation and gender
identity especially for those living in Medway and the surrounding areas in particular but not
- Raising awareness and educating the public about the issues and difficulties affectingthe lives of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer & Intersex (LGBTQI+) people.
- Cultivating a sentiment in favour of equality and diversity in particular through celebratingthe diversity of the LGBTQI+ community.
- Staging an annual LGBTQI+ festival and smaller events, including regular social eventsfor the LGBTQI+ community in a safe environment throughout the year.
- Raising funding for voluntary organisations which support diversity and inclusion of LGBTQI+ communities in Medway.
Medway Pride CIC promote community events that invite all Medway communities to
come together to support diversity and Inclusion for everyone, with the LGBTQI+
communities of Medway. Medway Pride 2024 is a community project organised by
volunteers and LGBTQI+ organisations working in Medway.
Chair Medway Pride CIC
MGSD Centre, 331 High Street, Rochester, ME1 1DA
Company number 13428352